Monday, October 24, 2011

Conference

My feeling is so excited to go to Johor. But when think what the purpose I'll be there. I'm so nervous. Now I'm trying to do full paper for my first conference at Thistle Hotel, Johor Bharu. This conference is handle by UTM. Because this is my first conference, so I'm really really nervouse and do not know what will happen. Hope everything is fine.

The most and the big problem is MONEY. The fee of the conference is RM550 (for the first bid), payment have to make before 1 November. But after that, the fee will become RM650. The last payment should be pay before 15 November... Hope Allah make it easy for me. The problem is not about the fee. It's also the money that I should spend for foods, drinks and accommodation. A lot of thing that I should think. And it's all about the money. Huhuhuhu

When discuss with my housemate (who's also go to that conference), we decide to go to Singapore also. So, the budget should be more..hehehe.. Hope our planning is going be fine. The most Important now is finish my full paper first. After that, I can think where I should go. hehehe..

So, lets start finish full paper. hehehe... Give me mood.. Give me mood... (*___^)

p/s: Do the best....

3 comments:

  1. Bajet utk SG xyah t'lalu melampau pon. cikai pun dh okei. klo nk g bli n bwk ciap2 mknn dr Mesia,sumbat sume dlm beg. Kt SG mahai sgt mknn,well,al maklum la,rate tinggi XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck min..
    All the best for ur 1st conference.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pqah: of coz..bajet cikai je..hehe..hope dpt g SG..lets join us okay...

    Intan: TQVM..pray 4 me ok..

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria