Thursday, February 10, 2011

~~~Memory II~~~

Think about future

Halluuuuuuu.... Okey, before this I've already told you about my first year memories at UMT... Then today, I want to continue it with my second year (third and forth semester) story (memories)...

My bed


My Desk


Actually for my second year at UMT, there's not much memories can
remembered... Why???


Because at second year I have to re-take subject that I really don't like. C++ Programming. Owhhhh, that subject really be a nightmare for Financial Math's students. Not all, but almost student have to re-take this subject because got FAIL... Actually that subject is for first year (second semester). Can't imaging how many assignments, tutorials, projects, and group presentation per week. And all of us really done it full of our heart. But that lecturer still give FAIL for us. I really don't want to see that lecturer again. Even in my dreams.

Enough for it. Don't want to remember it again.


Okey... for third and forth semester really hard for me. Also for my friends that always with me (Kak Ina & Emmy). Thanks for being by my side. We have to walking to go to class. Why??? Because we are stayed at new hostel. So, there is no bus. Actually not really bus, yellow bus (van Sekolah). So, we just walking to go to the class. But it's ok, for exercise right. (^____^)... But, at that time my weight increased. From 57kg to 65kg. It was that very amazing right???


With Emmy



We called it ' Jalan Biawak'



While walked, still got time to take a picture


Do you want to know why all of us called that way as 'Jalan Biawak'??? Because, when we were walked, we always meet that 'biawak'...hehehehehe.... At first time, I'm really shock. But after that not again. heheheehe...


After that I'm thinking. I was really tired to walking. Then I ask my brother to give me a motorcycle. To be honest, at that time I don't have a motorcycle licence. Hehehehe... Thinking of that is really funny. At forth semester I've night class. And we are trio. So, can you all imaging it. We are just ride that motorcycle for same time at once. Funny right. But sweet to remembered.


Motorcycle that gives a lot of contributed


Ahhhhhh.... But for second year ended well. My result??? mmmmmmmm, not so excellent but just OKEY. I was satisfied with that... (*____^)...


How about my third year stories as students.... Just Wait...

To be continue..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria