Sunday, February 13, 2011

~~~Memory III~~~



haluuuuuuu....

Before this I promised to tell story about my third year at UMT right... So today I want to continue my story...

My third year is fully of many assignments, tutorials, projects.... And also must to finish up my Final Project.... There's deep of pressure...huhuhu...

First thing that I've to settle up is to find rent house... So hard to find it... But at last we got it...hehe... But that house is far from campus... So, I and two other friends got difficulty to go to campus.... So, sometimes we have to 'ponteng'....hehehe.... Thankfully, at end of fifth semester I bring a car... So, it's easier for us to go to the campus...



For the last semester, I've many conjecture to faced.... Always
got sick... But, like other peoples said... Every pain n difficulty there's success... The word is true... I've got a really excellent result ( for me lahhh..hehehe ) for that semester... Thank you Allah....

Alhamdulillah, Ive finished up my study already.... And now, thinking about my further study... Hope I've get the chance... Hopefully.......




(*_____^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria