Sunday, August 7, 2011

Kelantanese Dishes and Cakes a.k.a Kuih-Muih....(*___^)

Because now is fasting month, I would like to story about Kelantan dishes and cakes or in Malay is Kuih-muih. Kelantan is famous with the people that really like sweet foods. Our kuih-muih is quite sweet and I really like it. hehehe. The most I like is Jala Emas. Do you know why it's name is like that. Because that kuih is like net and the colour of that kuih is gold. That's why we called it Jala Emas (gold net). hehehee.

Jala Emas

See that, this is Jala Emas. Very delicious, everyone should try it. But it's really sweet. Another kuih is Akok. It's really be a trade mark okay. If see Akok, everyone knows it's from Kelantan. I don't know why it's called Akok. i just know to eat that. hahahahaa.

Akok

Another kuih that I love is Butir Nangka. It's called Butir Nangka because it's look likes jackfruit seeds. hehehe. Easy right, named depend on their shape and what's their looks like. hehehee.

Butir Nangka
In Kelantan, we have many kuih. But I just mention three of them. It's that I love most. hehehe. For the foods, Kelantan is famous with Nasi Kerabu. Where rice added with salads (ulam). I really like it. Usually, people eat with roast meat or grilled chicken or fried fish. And then have salted eggs (not sure the name but in malay is telur masin). hehehe.

Nasi Kerabu

Actually, Kelantan have many other dishes. But what I mention this just a few and the most I loved. hehehe. To know more about the Kelantan dishes or all about Kelantan just visit this site. Enjoy it okay.

p/s : Love my hometown, KELANTAN......(*____^)......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria