Thursday, August 4, 2011

Penang

Today is 4 Ramadhan. Thank to Allah because I'm still alive till today to face Ramadhan. Hope Allah bless me. Before Ramadhan start, I've had vacation with my frineds, Pqah & Ain. Very nice and happening vacation. We went to Penang for 4 days and three nights. We stay at our friend house, Athiyah. Thanks a lot for her to become our tourist guide. hehehe. Love you Tyah. At there, we round,ate, shopping (almost just window shopping) and etc. Very happening. Hope be there again one fine day. Four days is not enough to round the whole Penang. (*___^)

round, ate, snapping 

Penang Bridge

Actually, I've many things to story. But I'm very tired because I'm fasting (only excuse). hehehe. 


p/s : See you later Penang!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria