Monday, August 8, 2011

New Nephew

Good news today. I've got new nephew. But I couldn't snap the picture of baby because my phone is broken and I still not buy any camera yet. hehehe. That baby was born by operation and his weight is 3.9kg. Quite heavy. My sister-in-law still not allowed to go back. Maybe have to stay for three or four more days. Hope she and the baby would get good health.

-------------

I'm just doing nothing now. My life become so boring lately. I don't know what to do. Because now is fasting month, I'm try to close myself to Allah. Hope Allah always bless me. Forever. Just now, I'm really nervous to wait the answer for my master application. This Wednesday I could know whether I'll accepted or not. Hope I will. Just pray the best for me. If further my study is the best for me, I'll continue my study. 

-------------

Actually, I've no idea to blogging. Don't know what should I share. Hope after this I've get many idea to blogging and to share. I don't know whether anyone read my blog. I just write. When I saw the feedjit, Ive some reader. But I don't know whether I should believe it or not. hehehe. Hope it is true. (*___^)

p/s : Fighting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria