Friday, July 22, 2011

What I've Done

Arghhhhh... So full with curry noodle that made by my sis-in-law. wah, quite long time not eating her curry noodle. So delicious. owhhh wait, sorry I'm forgot to snap the picture of the curry noodle. I'm so excited when I come back from school, I go through to the kitchen. Then I saw the curry noodle. Think nothing, just take it and eat. Really like it. Because I'm a food lover. hahahahaha. owh, talking about the school. Today I went to school because my teacher invited me and my friends give some motivation to the students that would do the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM). To tell them that even we are from village, we are also can success. Tomorrow still have one day left. So I would story here after this about the full of the program.

Last week, I went to Terengganu again. That is not because of my further study but I accompany my bro and my sis-in-law. Actually, they do the In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF). So my bro couldn't drive. At first, he want me to drive his car but his wife cannot go with a car on the advise of the doctor. So she would take a ambulance. So I accompany her. That's the first time I take a ambulance. So worst. I stay at hospital for 3 days and 2 nights. From wednesday to friday. And at saturday I've got Exam PTD. I didn't prepared much. And I arrived at my home on 9pm. Then I take a shower then I've try to reading a history book. But I can't. But body getting tired then my eyes so sleepy. So, for the next day. I just answer what I can. The question that I don't know the answer I just tick at the best place. hahahaha.. 

ohhh yeah, when I was at Terengganu. I've got very heavy breakfast. At first morning, I take a riser combo at KFC, and also at Mc'D. Wowwww.. hahaha. The day after also like that. (*___^)...

Food Lover

Actually I writing this post to waiting to Solat Isya'. So, I will stop at here. Then as I promise, I would story about the motivation program at my old school. Just wait. (*___^)...

p/s: I'm a food lover.

2 comments:

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria