Monday, July 4, 2011

What Happen???





I've never thought that this would be happen in my family. This thing that always make me afraid. Really really hope that it wouldn't happen in my family. But why it happen??? Why it should be happen??? Why it's happen now??? It's all about WHY??? I really hope this is just a dream and when I wake up I could forget. But this is true. The thing that I’ve should accept. I pray to Allah, may Allah protect both of them. Avoided from the bad things. May Allah give them the easier and true way. For the true, I'm cried. I'm not the one who faced it, but I still felt the sadness. Hope Allah give the best solution. 


We never expect what would be happen in our live. We just plan, but Allah decides. So, the only we can do is just pray. Non-stop.  Believe that Allah is always with us. Always listen to us. This thing really changes my mood today. Until now I still felt it’s a dream. But it’s not. The only I can do, I just pray and pray. Hope it will back as usual. Pray to Allah.  

p/s : Allah always love us and beside us. <3 <3 <3


2 comments:

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria