Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Exam PTD

Quite nervous thinking about exam PTD (Pegawai Tadbir dan Diplomatik) this saturday. I've had apply for this position in this 2 years. Just now I've got the exam. This saturday is only part 1 of exam. If I pass this exam, I''ll do second part, PAC (Program Assessment Centre). Then, will do Interview. So long journey. But I'm not so excited to get this position. It's not because I don't want this position, I want. But I'm trying to not too excited because I don't want to get hurt when I'm not get this position. 

So, just relax. Hope Allah help me. And I'll try my best to reading much, even I'm quite lazy. Hehehe. My ****** told me. Better you study than you just give attention to facebook. Hahahaha. How he know??? muahaha. Whatever, I'll do my best. If I've fail this time, I'll try another time. Just always try and try. Most important thing. Always pray. May everything more easier.  

p/s: I'll do my best and never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria