Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sakura

Why I always using Sakura as my user name or something??? Before this I use Miey Sakura for Friendster account, also for Facebook. Always using this user name. Don't you ever think why I using this name. Okay, now I want to reveal why I always use this name.

The story begin.. hehehe... okay, it's started when I was at secondary school. I've had got quite addict with cartoon, Card Captor Sakura. Which the main character is named Sakura Kinomoto. I've already forgot the full story about this cartoon. But what I remember is she got a magical card. And if I'm not mistaken, she really in love with her older brother's friend. And she always use her magical card when she had problems. I really grew up with this cartoon. And I really really like this cartoon. That's why I like to use name Sakura. 
                     
                           
 Card Captor Sakura

Beside, I also love the Sakura (Blossom). When I was at secondary school, my dreams is to study at Japan. That the place has a lot of Sakura. But now, if I have to choose between Korea or Japan. I rather choose Korea. But I want go to both places. 



That the story why I've love to use Sakura as user name. My ex-students also ask me. "Teacher, why you use Miey Sakura as your name". I just answer that I want to study at Japan. I didn't told them about Card Captor Sakura. How could I told them about cartoon, they would laugh at me if I told. hehehe... (*___^)...

p/s : I love Miey Sakura...........(*___^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria