Monday, March 28, 2011

Pain





This is really painful. Everything that I've should go through now is really painful. I don't know when this painful things that I've been through will gone. I hope this painful would gone immediately. I pray to Allah. Please give me some peaceful. Last night I've cried until I'm sleep.

I don't know why I should be a very depressed person. I'm not this kind of person actually. But all have done makes me so depressed. Sometime I'm really down. When I'm just finish pray, I'm cried again. Don't know why this tears is so cheap today. No matter what. I should faced it. I should to be strong.

Ya, Allah please give me some strength to face all of this pain. 

(T___T)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria