Monday, March 28, 2011

DAY 4

A picture of something you'd like to do again

Discussion 
Sport is one of the evening activities 

Everyday playing on the beach (like it)

Netball Team... hehehe


Actually this pictures was taken when I'm at GEMS ( Graduate Employability Management Scheme) at Cherating in 2009. GEMS is opportunities for graduates seeking for work. I've in this programme just only for 3 weeks. Actually this programme takes 2.5 months for training. Even I'm got quite pressure there but still have fun. Having very nice group members. Learn how to manage account and how to manage a business. I wish I were there again (can't actually)...

p/s : Every moment is a learning process. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria