Saturday, March 19, 2011

Thinking.....(*-*)


ahhhhhhhh....... Thinking about challenge by Pqah...ngeeee.... But that's not the most that i'm thinking now (but that challenge quite tough)...(*__^) ...

I thinking about myself.... About my future... About my dream.... About my ambition... It's all in one...What I really want now is I want to further my study... I want to take masters... That's really my dream... I'm not a wise or clever person... But I love to study.... And I also not a diligent person... But I will.... ahhhhh, so what ever.... The main point here is I WANT TO FURTHER MY STUDY...

I hope I can... And I hope I was given a chance and strength to further my study... I'm fully supported by my parents... They really want to see me continue my study.... So, I have and I must do it... Yes!!!!!! I can do it.....

Mukminah!!!!!! Aja aja fighting!!!!


(*______^)


2 comments:

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria