Sunday, March 6, 2011

Try My Hardest....

No matter what people say...
What people will say...
What people evaluate it...
Just only me knew what I want...
What I felt all the times...
And people didn't have any right to judge me...

So, please stop being judgment...
I just want the words that make me feel better...
Words that make me fresh....
Words that make me happier...
Words that make me awake...

Not the words that make me down...
The words that make me feel more suffer...

Please....
Jebal....
Tolong....

I didn't push 'all of you' to understand me....
I just want 'all of you' stop talking a bad things about myself...
Just stop it...
Just care about 'Yourself' k.........





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria