Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Alhamdulillah



Today got a very happy news. Thankful to Allah that give this 'rezeki' to our family. Almost one year our family have problems, very hard and hurt to go through. Hopefully Allah give and give more 'rezeki' to our family. What I've learned from the problem is PATIENCE. Patience is the main point and very important thing among others. Allah gives us problem, He test us because He love us. So, just through it. Don't ever give up and the most important thing is always pray and pray to Allah. Allah will give convenience for us to get through.

That's the happy news for my family. Happy news from me??? I'm still waiting and waiting. Hope Allah simplify for me to get a job. The job that really suitable with my feasibility and of course the job that I love the most. I still keep waiting for it. And I'll never give up. I believe in the power of PATIENCE

Actually tomorrow I got the interview ( And I will let you know how's the interview going on. Just wait!!!). The simple interview for the simple position and the simple salary. But it's doesn't mean I should miss the opportunity. What ever opportunities come, I will grab it. That's my goals now. I don't want to looked back. I just want to look for the future. Hope Allah simplify all the things.

Amin.......

p/s : Always keep trying and never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria