Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Be the best!!!

I'm trying to be the best among the best. I'm not that to intelligent person. Also not the brilliant. But I will be. And I believe that I CAN. No matter what people say and no matter how people judge me. Only me know who am I really. I want to be myself. And I can do only the things that I WANT to do. I will not imitate anyone and I will not be another person. I just will be MYSELF. Also believe in MYSELF.

So, don't anyone try to make me down. From now on, I will set the hearts and goals. No other can't stop me or try to make me down. I will be what I want to be. And I will do it no matter what. Don't try to push me down. Hope Allah simplify it. And may Allah blessed me.





p/s : Always pray to Allah SWT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria