Thursday, May 19, 2011

Chajatta....


Chajatta (like song by JYJ)...Hahaha..So funny. I've already found my short pant. hahaha.. I put somewhere else then I'm looking for another places. hehehe.. That's we called old sickness (I'm not too old actually...hehehe) 

Doing nothing today but I've to help my brother to finish up his English assignment. I'm not good in English actually. My grammar is so bad. That's why I'm mostly blogging in English. I want to improve my English Language. So, can anyone teach me and correct me when I'm get wrong??? (*___^)

ermmmmmm. Actually, today is so boring day. Just doing nothing. I'm online with my sister-in-law's broadband(borrow for awhile). My broadband barred because I'm not paying the bill. ngeeeee. My finance in trouble right now. hehehe. But, as usual I'll be watching KBS world and ONE HD channel (Korean Channel). Today got 49 Days Drama (episode 8) at ONE HD channel. It was very touching drama. You have to watch it. Sometime laugh and mostly cried. But I really like it. 

And now I just finished watching Happy Together at KBS World channel. I'm not always watch this show. I will watch when there is got my favourite artist. And tonight have Simon D, Yonghwa (CN Blue) and Gikwang (Beast). Like them. hehehe. But I will be more happy if there have Jae Joong oppa, TOP, Seunggi and Hyun Joong. When it it will happen??? Just wait..hehehe.. Addicted with Korean dramas and songs. But I like...hehe...

Hyun Joong, Jae Joong Oppa, TOP

Lee Seunggi
p/s: Tomorrow have Midas drama. Korean Drama again and again and again. hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria