Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Application

Hahhhhhhhh... Finally, I success to upload my Master proposal. So long and hard tried. hehe.. I uninstall the Mozilla Browser in my lappy then I download the new one. Then I uninstall the all program in my lappy that is not important. Wow!!! my lappy more faster now. So happy with this. (*___^). After I download Mozilla Browser, I tried to upload my prososal. Then, tadaaaaaa. It's success. So so happy.

owhhhhh, last night I open my lappy and found this video. The old video (not too old). The video that my group presentation for the Islamic Financial Management subject (Project). wahhhh, It's so funny. All members did well. But why I look so shy??? muahahaha.. I always like that when I did a presentation.

So sorry I've tried to share the video, but I can't upload it. Don't know why it failed. Maybe next time I try again okay. Thinking about my further study again. Some time I felt so scare to do master. Thinking about money, the place that I could stay, and all of things. But I hope Allah would simplify all of the things. Insya'Allah. 

Last week I went to UMT to find the supervisor. At last, I decide to make Dr. Fatah as my supervisor. So easy with him. He ask me how about my application with UKM. Then I told him is not easy for me to find the supervisor at there. Then he prefer me to further my study at UMT. He ask my idea, what I'm going to do. Then he give his ideas also. If I become a lecture, I want to be like him. So cool you know. hehehe. 


After meet my supervisor(future) I and my friend, Pqah  round the whole Kuala Terengganu Town. Not at all, but just went to Pantai Batu Burok and Taman Tamadun Islam. Long time I left Terengganu. Got a lot of development.





p/s : Make a dream come true.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria