Sunday, June 5, 2011

Template + Dizzy

Yuhuuuuuuuu... New template again... (*___^).....

Actually now I under pressure+dizzy+tension+stress=..............................

Don't know how to handle it. Dizzy thinking about what kind of the research that I will do... Fuzzy??? Statistics??? Financial Mathematics??? Which one is better? and Wanna do research about what??? Just send message to my ex-lecturer (final year project supervisor) to asking which one is better. Hope he will reply my message as soon as possible. And hopefully he can give me an idea.

Sleepy already... 2 hours find new template for this blog. Actually quite beautiful but quite not satisfied with it. Will find the most better after this. Hopefully.

p/s : I never give up. Always pray to Allah SWT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria