Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Nice Date

Wanna share story me and my friends went to date together. Not love date okay. Just a date between old friends a.k.a girl-friends. We are hangout together. Talking, walking, and any else. Quite fun. Long time no see each other. Just contact by phone and facebook. All of them already have a job. Just only me still don't have a job. But it doesn't matter. Just hangout, but sometime felt quite uncomfortable when they talked about their job. But I'm just fine with it. ahhh, one more thing, we are talking about married. Because now is school holiday. So, most of us got many wedding invitation. Just only us didn't think about that yet. hehehe. Just got wedding invitation from our friends, not our wedding invitation. That's really long way to go trough. (*___^)

Izzati, me, Nurul & Aisyah
Actually because now is school holiday, so the road of Kota Bharu is very jam. I'm really totally in jam when I went to KB and also when I'm going back. The road is fully of so many cars. I swear that I'm not went to KB anymore if school holiday. So horrible.

Stuck in jam

owhhhhh yeaaa, last Thursday I went to Terengganu with my friend, Nurul. She actually wanna went to wedding invitation and I wanna to settle about my future study. Actually I'm not settle yet with that. Quite hard to find lecturers to become my supervisor. Aigoooo, need to find and survey again. Need to think what kind of research that I want to do. That night we went to Secrete Recipe (me, Nurul & Kak Ida). Actually Nurul spend the money for that foods. Like it. Jeongmal Gumawo Nurul. hehehe.

Nurul & Kak Ida

nyummmmm
Yummmmyyyyyyyy
p/s : I'm a food lover.

2 comments:

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria