Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Netball

I really really miss to play netball. The game that I was played since I'm at standard 5. I was last play netball is last year. Play for MRSM Besut team. Really miss that time. The place that I learn how to teaching, how to get patient with student's behavior and all the things. Every Sunday to Thursday evening got practice netball with students. Really miss that time and love it.

MRSM Besut Netball Team 2010 
The next pictures is I playing netball when I was at GEMS Cherating 2009. The player is man and woman. Very funny when the man playing netball. They just play the way that they want. Do not follow the rules of the game. Sometime they play netball like basketball. Really really funny.


GEMS@Cherating

When I'm Playing
p/s: Sports are good for health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria