Sunday, June 19, 2011

Quiet at Night

When my brother keep watching TV. Football match actually. I didn't know that match is tonight. I'm reading news paper today that told about the match but I don't expect that the match is tonight. When I want to make my honey ginger tea (just try do it really delicious), my brother is in front of TV watching that match. I don't have feeling to watch that because I'm quite addict to online this night. Long time not online okay. That's why I'm so addict to online this night. hahahaha... (*___^)....

I borrow my sis-in-law's broadband actually. As because my broadband still barred because still didn't make a payment. hahaha. Actually I borrow this broadband because I want to settle my Masters application. But I don't know why I can't upload my Master proposal to Graduate School of UMT website. Many problem when I want to do the application. Before this I've got many problems to find the supervisor. And now got problem with the website. Arghhhhhhhh, ottoke???? Give me a solution please!!! So, tomorrow I need to call Graduate School of UMT again. I think this week I could settle the all about this application. May Allah make it easier. This evening I receive acceptance confirmation card from UKM. That is the Master application also that I did last 2 months. My application is being processed. I hope that I could future my study this year. Hopefully everything is going okay and easier.

mmmmm, what I'm gonna do tonight is..... Guess what...... Tadaaaaaaaa..... I want to change my template again. hahahaha.... I want to find the prettiest template. That I'm satisfied with. I will do. Just wait and see okay. Even I'm quite sleepy and tired right now. But I'm keep trying.... (*_____^).... 

p/s : Just keep trying and don't give up easily okay.... (*__^)

2 comments:

  1. MAS V Lubnan td. 0-0 manja2 lah Lubnan players tuh. isk,isk, MAS pn maen xley blah,malas jek =_="

    ReplyDelete
  2. owhhhhh...hehe..xtgk pom..lalu jah duk tv 2...hehe..

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved to Health & Beauty is Priority © | Design by !Aini Zakaria